The greatest wealth of all the world's riches is you and once you are aware of it, you become the richest man in the world.

- Marius Torok

Sunday 13 May 2012

Illuminati

[ What is the Illuminati? ]

After some initial thought I realised that the Illuminati would be perfect as a new concept.

I then remembered that a Graphic Designer on my friends list on Facebook created an album called
[ InSpiration CoVe : Collection I ]
He created an album full of a variety of different images, ranging from artwork, sharks, to musical artists, clothing and models. The idea of the album is that it is "A source for all creatives to gain inspiration from....colour, shapes, lighting, graphics, photography, fashion.....its all here for you to be inspired by..."

The following are some images that I saved from the album. 



No comments:

Post a Comment