The greatest wealth of all the world's riches is you and once you are aware of it, you become the richest man in the world.

- Marius Torok

Sunday 13 May 2012

New Concept

Trying to find and think of a new concept, I began to search Monarchies and things to do with Royals on Google. Reading through information and facts upon information and facts, I was losing hope. Nothing was striking me and nothing was grabbing my attention. I was struggling to find inspiration from anything I had come across.

Sitting there, feeling deflated and stressed that I had not and could not think of a new concept. I sat there staring into space. Realising the inspiration was there all along.
While staring at my iTunes window, it hit me. The music I was listening to in the background....



 Hearing the lyrics and the music, and the seeing the album cover I realised the Illuminati would be a great concept. From this album art it reminded me of the Jay-Z and Kanye West 'Watch The Throne' album cover.
 

 Which then reminded me that there was a trend of such album artwork, as The Dream had a similar album cover for his album '1977'....


Thinking about the Illuminati it became more and more apparent that this would be a perfect concept that related to Greed, Wealth, Money and Power.
Also the society influences and influences through music and lyrics would be extremely inspirational and allow me to come up with new ideas relating to my trend.


No comments:

Post a Comment