The greatest wealth of all the world's riches is you and once you are aware of it, you become the richest man in the world.

- Marius Torok

Sunday 13 May 2012

Trend Name

I had initially intended to name my trend...

'Brocade Affluence'

However after looking more into trends and collections, I realised I wanted to concentrate more on embellishment and applique with some influences of Brocade patterns, not the Brocade itself, so I decided to change the trend name to...

'Regal Oppulence'

This was so that it would relate more to the riches and wealth of the direction that I wanted to take my trend and concept towards.

However, since I changed my concept to concentrate on the Illuminati, I feel that this trend name doesn't really have any direct relevance to both the trend AND the concept. So I decided to look into creating another trend name, one that would be relevant to the Illuminati and also the trend of jewels, brocade patters and ornate embellishment.

I decided to listen to the lyrics from some of the tracks off the album that inspired me to look into the Illuminati in the first place -
    

                     'Tyga - Careless World'







I decided to note down some of the key words that I thought related to the Illuminati and could be used within a trend name.




#1 Careless World


- Dream       
- Greed
- Hate
- Tears
- World


- Rise
- King
- Destiny
- Money

- Life
- Fire
- Mind
- Rebuild
- Angels
- Sky

- Clouds
- Pray
- Lies
- Truth
- Evil
- Rule The World

- Promise Land
- No Fear
- Glory Of The Coming Of The Lord



#12 Black Crowns


- Black Crowns
- My Time
- Bow Down
- Heavenly Father

- Coronation
- King Chronicles

- Prince
- Money
- Allegiance To My One God

- Hell
- Heaven
- God
- Bless
- Black Crown
 

#17 King and Queens (Feat. Wale and Nas)


- Dream
- Kings and Queens
- Living The Dream

- Chandelier
- Gold Cards
- Statues [Like Egyptians]
- Working For The Throne

- Blessed
- Cross Sign
- Baptism

- Chasing Dreams
- Heavenly Father
- King

- Majestic
- Ghetto King
- Pray To God
- Devils Grip
- Pop Another Pill

- Birthright
- Born Alone, Die Alone
- Knowledge And Wisdom
- Black Revolver
- Kings



Illuminati Inspiration


- Kings and Queens

- The Dream of Queens [as I am designing for Womenswear]

- Black Throne [Black relating to the stereotypical Illuminati colour, Throne representing the symbolic Throne spoken about by different artists]

- Majestic Dreams [Majestic would relate to the trend of embellishment and jewels, whilst dreams represents the dreams of success the members of the Illuminati have]

- Glory Throne [Glory representing power and wealth]

- Majestic Throne

- Glory Tears [Tears representing the tears and symbolic tears of artists who feel trapped within the Illuminati, who wish they never 'sold their soul']

- Enlightened Paradise [Enlightened representing the translation of the Latin word Illuminati. Paradise representing the paradise of a new world order that they dream to create]

No comments:

Post a Comment